You may also like…
Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- 3.2″ 1,037k-Dot Vari-Angle LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 4800DX 39-Point AF Sensor
- Native ISO 12800, Extended to ISO 25600
- 5 fps Shooting at Full Resolution
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- NIKKOR 18-55mm VR Lens
The Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera features a DX-format 24.2 megapixel sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor to produce high-resolution still imagery and Full HD video with notable low-light sensitivity to ISO 12800 and a fast continuous shooting rate of 5 fps. The sensor design omits the traditional optical low-pass filter in order to gain the utmost sharpness and resolution from both photos and videos. Complementing the imaging assets are both a versatile 39-point autofocus system, with nine cross-type sensors, and a 2,016-pixel RGB sensor for precise exposure metering in a wide variety of lighting conditions. Additionally, 1920 x 1080p movie recording is supported, in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps, with full-time continuous auto focusing capabilities.
The compact, yet durably designed, camera body incorporates both an optical pentamirror optical viewfinder along with a large 3.2″ 1,037k-dot vari-angle LCD monitor, which features a 180° swivel design to better support working from high and low angles. Also integrated into the D5300 are Wi-Fi modules. When paired with an Android or iOS mobile device, remote viewing and control over the shutter release is possible from a distance and a vast network of pre-populated Points of Interest adds to the overall geotagging functionality.
For creatively enhancing the look and feel of imagery in-camera, a wide range of Picture Control modes, Scene Modes, and Special Effects modes are available as well as a host of in-camera image editing capabilities for adjusting settings prior to sharing. Built-in HDR and Active D-Lighting modes can also be used to optimize exposure results by preserving highlight and shadow details for an extended range of apparent tones.
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Lens
- Included with the camera body is the standard zoom AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens, which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27-82.5mm. Designed to be as compact and lightweight as possible, this lens features a retractable lens barrel design that extends 2.6″ from the camera. Benefitting the low-light imaging capabilities of the D5300, VR (Vibration Reduction) technology is incorporated into the lens' design to provide up to 4 stops of compensation against camera shake for cleaner, clearer imagery. Additionally, a Super Integrated Coating (SIC) has also been applied to lens elements to maintain true color fidelity and contrast by suppressing flare and ghosting.
Specification: Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens
1 review for Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens